Minerva Blog Post: Butterick B5708

My first post for Minerva Crafts just went live! I was lucky enough to be asked to make a blog post in exchange for fabric. I've always been a fan of the huge detailed floral border prints that Minerva Crafts supplies. The one I chose was a gorgeous Timeless Treasures border print.

Please read my blog post here. I detailed how used a large border print to make Butterick B5708. I also added pockets and piping to help show off the beautiful seams. I'm so happy i have the opportunity to feature on another blog!





Comments

  1. The dress is really wonderful and looks great on you.
    Get an appointment from dress makers with the help of this app:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megasalon&hl=en
    Visit also: www.aainaa.online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment